Friday, December 23, 2011

Yılbaşı Makyajı...Bir Nevi Wishlist...

"The best thing is too look natural, but it takes make-up to look natural" Calvin Klein

If people think I look good, it's the make-up.
Francesca Annis


I have a wonderful make-up crew. They're the same people restoring the Statue of Liberty.

I would rather lose a good earring than be caught without make-up.
I will not retire while I've still got my legs and my make-up box.
Men become much more attractive when they start looking older.
But it doesn't do much for women, though we do have an advantage: make-up.
Use a make-up table with everything close at hand and don't rush;
otherwise you'll look like a patchwork quilt.



"Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; its up to you
to merit the face you have at fifty" Coco Chanel


Makyajla ilgili öylenecek herşeyi herkes söylemiş zaten gerisi bize kalmış... Yılbaşı gecesi, düğün günü, dogum günü, yemek, kahvaltı farketmez makyajın azı karar çoğu zarardır ama en önemlisi doğru yapılandır... Doğru yüze, doğru renk, doğru renkle doğru makyaj ve son sözü Sharon Stone söylesin en doğrusunu da o demiş olsun o zaman...
“I don't believe makeup and the right hairstyle alone can make a woman beautiful. The most radiant woman in the room is the one full of life and experience.”
Sharon Stone

Bir nevi wish list olsun bir nevi sindire sindire dilemek olsun benimki de bu yıl...

2 comments:

. said...

Siyah gölgeli gümüş simli olana taptım :O
xo

♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥
♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to give one thing back and aid others
like you helped me.
Review my blog Melt Your Man's Heart

Hatırlıyormusunuz??

Related Posts with Thumbnails